Friday, May 20, 2011

Short Picture Week!!!!

We always seem to stay busy, but I didn't take many pictures over the past week and a half.  Jacen and I enjoyed visiting my "coworkers" at Wilson Middle School last Wednesday.  We had lunch last Thursday with some of our Hospice friends.  Last Friday we had playgroup at Dondra's house.  We have playgroup at Science Spectrum today.  Maybe I will remember to take pictures :)

This past Saturday my PawPaw passed away.  I traveled to Kerrville on Sunday afternoon.  Then rode with the family to Camp Wood for the service.  Please pray for my Dad's family as we deal with this loss.

Last Wednesday, we meet the Davis's at the Science Spectrum.  Jacen loves this fire truck and plays in it everytime we go!!!!
Playing at the House
Jacen cooked me some food :)
Jacen is so entertained by doors.  He played with the garage door for 20 minutes.  He tried opening it with the handles and tried unlocking it with my keys. 
We played at the playground close to our house yesterday.  I loved the expression on his face in this pic!!!!

No comments: