Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Can't Believe it is June!!!!

We made trips to Science Spectrum the past two Fridays.
May 20th, we had playgroup with our Sunday School class.  Then Jacen and I stayed and played a little while longer.  
Hudson, Payce, and Jacen looking at the fish :)
Jacen is becoming more adventurous.  He enjoyed this toy for the first time!
He always loves this toy because of the door :)
He loves bubbles and has actually started being able to make bubbles at Science Spectrum!!!
May 27th, we played with Kim and Katelyn.
Jacen and Katelyn loved the Bubble table, but I couldn't get a good pic of any bubbles they made.
I love the expression on his face while he watched!!!
He played in the maze with some girls that were there.  I think he was chasing them :)
Aunt Laci came to visit Friday!!!!
Last Monday evening, Jacen and I met Holly and Laura at Chick-fil-A to eat.  Laura enjoyed entertaining Jacen :)
We took a wagon ride earlier this month and wanted to see if Patches would ride with Jacen.  This lasted about long enough to take this pic :)
 Jacen loves playing "tug" with Patches!!!!
 Jacen wanted to play in the sprinkler instead of his pool.
 Yay!!!  He is finally interested in the basketball and goal.
Jacen with Ken one of his Sunday School teachers.  We love Ken and Shirley!!!!!!
One day last week, Kyle called me and said look outside.  It was a beautiful sight, so I had to share.

No comments: