Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jacen

Jacen continues to be a happy child. He is still cruising on furniture and will walk while we hold his hands. We are still working on standing alone and walking. He can say mama, dada, pup pup, bubba, bye bye, and sometimes other words that he parrots once and we don't hear again. He and Daddy have found a way to communicate when he wants more milk or juice. Jacen will hand Daddy his cup. His face lights up when Daddy takes it, smiles, and refills it. He loves to climb and is into everything. I hear it only gets worse as he starts to walk. I am in trouble!!!!!

My friend Laura was visiting. He was very interested in her phone of course.



I love his facial expressions!



Our little climber :)



Daddy working with Jacen on standing. He would do it for a few seconds!!!!!



He loves going to the store.



Car from Case's birthday party. He loves it!!!!



Like I said he is into everything. He worked on clearing my table and then found a way to sit under it :)

No comments: