Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another Entertaining and Loving Week!!!!!

We have taken 4 stroller rides since our last post. We all love to get outside. It was so nice every morning this past week. The rain always waited until we were done.



This was before one of our stroller rides. I was trying to get a picture of their outfits that Daddy got for them from ASU in April. That is where Kyle and I went to school and met!!!!!



JACEN

Jacen loved his yogurt that we tried for the first time this week. Notice his arms are blurry. That is because he is flapping them in excitement :)



Jacen pulls up and cruises very well now. He uses the chair to get around in the kitchen. He prefers that over his push toy. Silly boy :)



We were trying to teach him to clap this week!



Snack time. He woke up during Nathan's 3 pm bottle, so I gave him a snack along with juice AND milk. I was hoping to keep him happy until Nathan finished his bottle. He couldn't decided which he wanted to drink first, so he would take a drink of one and then the other!!!!!



He still won't stack blocks, but he loves to knock them down when I stack them.



Jacen has decided everything is a drum even the dryer!!!!



NATHAN

Daddy and Nathan time!!!!!



Patches decided to show his love for Nathan by licking his feet :)



He loved story time. He "talked" to me and made all sorts of faces!!!!



Jacen loves his Nathan!



"Sugars" unprompted for this pic. Jacen gave Bubba a kiss. I grabbed the camera and he was still giving him "sugars". He loves his Bubba!



All 3 of our boys loaded up in the car. They were watching me instead of Daddy with the camera. Oops!!!!!

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

That's hilarious about the chair!

Staci Erickson said...

I love all of the pictures!