Monday, June 21, 2010

Bumbo, Brothers, Bath, Blinds, and Books

Nathan

Bumbo Time - Yay, he was holding his head up!


Sleepy after Bumbo time.



Grandma and Grandpa gave Nathan a small fold out couch for his birthday. The purpose was for him to sleep on it, so Mommy can sleep in her bed again. No luck so far :( We have tried twice. The first attempt resulted in Nathan spitting up all over it which meant Mom learned how to take the cover off, wash it, and put it back together. The second attempt is pictured below where he immediately woke up as soon as I laid him down. Then he looked at me like why did you put me down. We will keep trying!!!



Tummy Time!!!!
He has started trying to put his fist into his mouth.



Jacen

Two of the birthday gifts.
Notice he has part of the barn in his hand. He figured out how to get the sign and one of the barn doors off. Boys will be boys :)



He loves bath time!



He loves to stick his tongue out.



After waking up, Jacen loves to play with the blinds and look outside. I didn't get a good picture of it though.



I guess he was thirsty while playing because he got my water cup and actually got water out of it.



He still loves books!!!!



Very focused on the ball!!!



Payce and Jacen playing at Drake's birthday party.



The following pics are only a few of about 30 that I took. Nathan was in such a good mood this day. He was looking around and watching Jacen play.



Notice Jacen is playing with a spoon.



He came over to share his "toy" with bubba. Jacen loves Nathan!!!!!!



Daddy showing Jacen how to give Nathan "sugars"!!! Jacen loves to give Daddy and Mommy "sugars" (kisses) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all GREAT pictures! I especially like the one of Jacen kissing Nathan! What a great brother! Nathan looks really good, and I am so proud that he is holding his head up in the Bumbo seat! Way to go Nathan!!! What an accomplishment. You guys stay in my daily prayers!!

Joetta Gallardo

Taylor Made said...

Such sweet boys! I have to say those kisses from Jacen are sweet, got one myself. Hope Nathan is having a better day.

The Bozemans said...

Cute PICS!!!!

Kristin Luft said...

Adorable pictures! I love that Jacen knows who Nathan is...so sweet! :-)

Davis Family said...

Love those naked rolls! Cute cute boys!