Monday, August 3, 2009

Overdue Thank You!

There are so many people that our family owes thank you to. However, I don't think Steph and I would have made it through the last 9 weeks without the amazing nurses in Covenant's NICU. These men and women have been with us since the very moment of Nathan and Jacen's birth. They laughed with us and cried with us. They took care of our babies and kept Steph and I company through those long days and nights. They gave advice when we asked opinions about some very tough decisions, listened to me babble (I've found that I tend to ramble on when I'm nervous/scared) and did their best to comfort us while helping prepare Steph and I for the future. They are some of the most caring, loving and compassionate people I've ever met and were definitely a blessing from God in this very difficult time.

No comments: