Friday, July 31, 2009

One More Day!

Nathan had a big day yesterday. We gave him a tub bath (his second but I forgot to take pictures of the first). He was also circumcised. He was rather lethargic and not anxious to eat the rest of the day but I can't really blame him. He is doing better today.

Steph and I have been running around like crazy today trying to get prescriptions filled, etc. in preparation for tonight because it is official. We are rooming in tonight and going home tomorrow!!

Stephanie giving Nathan a tub bath

Nathan and Mozelle

Nathan and Dr. C

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Go Go Super Kiddo! Praying for you all tonight, and I am so excited that the whole family will be home together, tomorrow!

Erica and Keith McAnear said...

Praise God! We are so happy to hear that Nathan will be home with the rest of the family. Now Jacen can punch him in the face any time he wants : )

Anonymous said...

yeehaw!!!
What a way to start August--going home. I am so excited for you guys --Will keep all 4 of you in my prayers
pennye

Unknown said...

God is good!!!! We will continue to pray for you guys.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that he gets to go home. You will stay in our prayers continually! God Bless You!

Eddy and Joetta Gallardo

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that he gets to go home. You will stay in our prayers continually! God Bless You!

Eddy and Joetta Gallardo

Laura Trusty said...

I am soooo excited for y'all!!! I hope your doggie is ready!!! Now there's 5 of you!!! Congratulations on all being together!

Sherita said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited and happy for you. I've been out of town and couldn't wait to get to the computer to catch up on the progress of your precious one. I am thrilled beyond words that ALL of you will be together!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo! So happy for you all and grateful for how God is working through you.

Marcelia