Thursday, November 19, 2020

September 2020 - Legos, Game nights, Braces, and More!

9-1-20 Mommy and Jacen hanging out!
9-4-20 Mommy Jacen night building Legos!
9-5-20 Family breakfast watching a movie :) 
9-6-20 Broncos 7K run which is 4.3 miles!!!  I finished in 42 minutes and 48 seconds!  Then a fun family lunch!
9-11-20 Mommy Jacen night building Legos again!
9-12-20 5K in memory of Luke (a child from my hometown who died from cancer)  Family pizza and game night!
9-14-20 Jacen got braces on his top teeth!!!! He chose blue and yellow for Frenship colors!
9-18-20  Mommy Jacen night started with Braums and then Legos again!
9-19-20 Another run done!  I saw a coworker who snapped a pic of me too :) 
9-21-20 We had lunch at Braums with Daniel who we met a few years ago.  Originally Jacen and I met him at our family reunion in Goldthwaite.  Then we saw him again that same year when he came through Lubbock.  He was riding his longboard across America.  This year he rode his motorcycle across America!
9-25-20 Mommy Jacen night building Legos again!
9-26-20 My friend Laura who I worked with at Smylie Wilson was in town for a wedding, so we met up at Braums for lunch!!!  Jacen with her to girls!!!  Then we went to a friend's house to watch the Tech game.  Jacen has more fun playing than watching!

No comments: