Saturday, May 30, 2020

May 2020 - Part 2 - Awards, Movie Night, Mother's Day and more!!!

5-9-2020 Mommy got to present Jacen's awards to him!!  He got a Graduation Diploma, Battle of the Books award, Excellence in Math, Reading, and Social Studies, Science Club - Super Scientist, Frenship Student of the Month, and 4th place at UIL in Chess Puzzles.
Then that evening we had Hot Dogs and Movie night!
5-10-2020 Mother's Day!!!  Jacen made me a card, Daddy and Jacen got me a giftcard to Woodhouse, and every year they pick a picture to add to my book and Jacen writes me a note in there as well!!!  A fun Jacen pic with Justice!  Mommy picked 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner!
5-11-2020 I helped with supply/personal items pick up at school, so I got to see lots of my students!!!  I even got a sweet note and giftcard!!!
5-12-2020 Jacen playing a video game on his phone and reading a comic book!
5-13-2020 Cereal for the teachers at school!!  This was a Teacher Appreciation week activity that got moved to this week because of weather!!! That evening Kyle and I took a walk.  Notice the rainbow!
5-14-2020 Beautiful sunset on my evening walk!
5-15-2020 Morning run!
5-16-2020 Morning run!  Family pizza and game night!  Sweet gifts from my students and parents!
5-17-2020 Church online!!!  Then the Stanley's came by to visit!! It was so good to see them!
5-18-2020 Jacen finding random toys like his old spinners to play with today!  Science lesson today was to make an oven out of foil to heat up a S'Mores!!!  He also got out his robot to play with again!  He made an arm that would swing like golf!!!
5-19-202 I spent the day at school packing my room away for the summer :(   That evening it hailed!  More robot playing!

No comments: