Monday, April 13, 2020

March 2020 Part 2 - Legos, Playing Outside, Remote Learning, and More!

3-24-2020 Lego building!
3-25-2020 Playing outside together!  Pie Bar and Tova chai!  Baseball practice.  Scavenger Hunt!
3-26-2020 Pic I sent to my students on Seesaw.  Miss my kids!
3-27-2020 Reading together!  Justice and Jacen!  Mommy Jacen night making brownies, playing outside and building another Kiwi Crate!!  We also decided to be silly and stick extra pieces to our noses!
During this time he was playing with the motor and the clay to see what would happen.  It was quite entertaining!
3-28-2020 Tamales, chips, salsa and queso from El Molino!
3-29-2020 Pic of me and my car since we didn't get to do our Caravan because of the stay at home order :(
3-30-30 Virtual Dress Up Day - support your favorite team!  Jacen's first day of Remote Learning!
3-31-2020  Today's virtual day was to build a creation, so I made I Miss U out of Legos and posted to my students on Seesaw.  Jacen did a Shadow Activity for science after building his Lego creation!  He also built a blanket fort to read in for reading today!  That afternoon we played Hangman.  That evening we played with magnets!

No comments: