Sunday, April 15, 2018

March 2018 - Part 3 More Spring Break - My birthday, Science Spectrum with friends, and more!

3-12-18  Jacen and Kyle got me a Denver Broncos mug, Harry Potter wand stand, money for a pedicure, and Jacen made me a card!  We celebrated with Heff's Burgers and Nothin Bundt cakes!  (Excuse my comfy pajamas!)
3-13-18 I took Jacen and his friends Kellyanna and Trace to Science Spectrum to play. They had a blast!!
He has 4 balls balancing there!
They were fascinated with making helicopters with paper cups and seeing how high they could fly!
Combustion Show!
Critter show - Trace and Kellyanna touched a cockroach.  Gross!
3-14-18 We celebrated Pi Day with Papa Johns!
3-15-18 Xbox, Monopoly, and Pizza and a Castle show!!!
3-16-18 Mommy and Jacen Date Night - Holly Hop Ice Cream Shoppe for Sandwiches and Ice Cream!!!
3-17-18 Family Walk followed by XBox time!!!

No comments: