Saturday, December 2, 2017

November 2017 Part 3 - Trip to Abilene

11-20 to 11-22  Jacen and I traveled to Abilene to meet my sisters Amy and Samantha and Jacen's cousins Madisyn and Blaine to go to the zoo!  The kids had lots of fun running from exhibit to exhibit.  Then Grandma and Wiley joined about noon, and by then we were walking the exhibits where we could get pictures!  While there, we also got to feed the giraffes!  Jacen is in the blue jacket and red shirt.  Blaine is in the black jacket.
We rode the train :)
The kids squished pennies :)
Wind cyclone :)
Feeding animals :)
More creatures :)
They wanted to spend $5 in a photo booth, so I told Jacen I will take your picture inside the photo booth :)
I think they had the most fun rolling down the hill :)
That afternoon we went to the park to play!
Then that evening we ate ice cream and played card games in in the hotel room!
The boys pillow fitting!

No comments: