Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Pics - Part 4 - 1st Grade Awards, Teacher of the Year, and More!!!

5-18-16 Jacen and Mrs. Dulin the morning of the 1st Grade Awards assembly!!  We have loved having Mrs. Dulin this year!! Jacen now loves to read!!!
Awards Ceremony!!!!
Jacen and his classmates after the awards ceremony!!!
That afternoon, our 5th grade student teacher Ms. Smith brought her snake to school to show to our 5th graders.  Mrs. Dulin's class (Jacen's class) also joined our class!  The 1st and 5th graders both loved seeing the snake!
Jacen, his friend Kellyanna, and my student Ethan :)
When we got home I had Jacen take pics with his awards.  Here is one of the pics :)  He got an Accelerated Reader Award, Writing Award, Math Award, Science Award, A Honor Roll, Prompt and Regular Attendance, Technology Award, Reading Award, Friendship Award, and a Gobstoppers Award for always having "gobs" of great work and ideas!!!
5-19-16 Our 5th graders had their graduation!!  This is me with Halli one of my students!!!
That evening was the Frenship Awards Banquet.  I received Teacher of the Year for Bennett Elementary.  I did not win for the whole district, but I still received a cool bell!!!  And I am very honored to be nominated and picked by my coworkers at Bennett.  There are so many deserving teachers that I am blessed to work with.
5-21-16 Daddy and Jacen putting together a bookshelf!!
Reading to a Pre-K student!

No comments: