Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Pics Part 1

2/27/15  We made snow ice cream and it was yummy!
Dr Seuss Week in Kindergarten!
3/2/15 If I Ran to the Zoo - Bring your favorite stuffed animal.  (Forgot to post a pic, oops!)
3/3/15 Cat in the Hat - Crazy Hair Day!
3/4/15 Wacky Wednesday - Wear your wackiest clothes!
3/5/15 Oh the Places You Will Go - Wear a shirt from some place you visited - Jacen wore his Disneyland shirt, but I forgot to take a pic again!
3/6/15 Fox in Socks - Silly Socks!
They spent all day this Friday doing Dr. Seuss activities.  I have pics of his hat and eating green eggs and ham with Rylan and Brock!
3-7-15 Jacen invited Rylan to spend time at Science Spectrum seeing the Pirate exhibit and just playing!  I think they had a blast!
Then we went to Bahama Bucks before taking Rylan home!
3-12-15 Two of my students and their parents had a birthday party for me on my birthday with cupcakes and balloons!  Thank you Tia, Presley and their Moms!  I forgot to take pics at the school, but I took pics of the balloons when I got home.  I absolutely love my homeroom!  They are so sweet!

No comments: