Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Break Week 7

7-16-14 I took Jacen and Emerson to see The Lego Movie at Premiere and then to the house for lunch and to play for a little bit.  I think they had a great time!
7-17-14 Jacen and I went to the library for Dog's in Action.  Courtney, Layne, Jackson, and Carson were there too!  The kids had a blast!
Jackson, Jacen, and Carson
Jacen loves dogs!!!
Watching the dog do the obstacle course!
Jacen got to be a judge to make sure the dogs did the course correctly :)
Petting another dog!
Jacen, Carson, Jackson, Layne
Jacen, Layne, and Jackson with a dog and the owner.  I have no idea what Jacen was saying, but he was there for over 5 minutes!
More petting!
7-18-14 Swimming and Jumping on the trampoline :)
7-19-14 Jacen went to Ginny's birthday party!
Jacen and Katelyn
7-20-14 I found some games on sale for $4, so I bought two of them!  
Jacen won Chutes n Ladders!!
Jacen turning over cards for our Memory Game :)

No comments: