Monday, December 23, 2013

December Pics

12-6-13 He has figured out he can get his stuffed animals off of the shelf using his golf club.  We are in trouble!!!!
12-8-13 Aunt Laci and Cousin Jaxon came to see us!!!
Jacen trying to show Baby Jaxon his stuffed animals!!
Cute pic :)
12-10-13 Jacen came to my school to see the Band Concert with me and Helene.  He wanted to go to my room afterwards to play on the Smartboard in my room :)
12-16-13 Daddy and Jacen came to my school to watch the basketball games and the Orchestra Concert.  They got bored and went to my room to play instead :)
12-20-13 Christmas Party at Ripley's!!
Santa gave the kids books and Candy Canes :)
Party snacks :)
Jacen and Me :)
Aideen and Jacen :)
Jacen and Ms. Mary
Jacen and Ms. Jenna
Showing off his present to us from Ripley 's!!!
They decorated the sack, ornament with fingerprint that is made into a reindeer, and a card with fingerprints made into a Candy Cane.  Precious!!!
12-21-13 Making Christmas Candy with Mommy :)
Putting together a Lego Train that Grandma and Grandpa gave him for Christmas!!

No comments: