Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April is Flying By!!!!

We love our happy boy!!!!!
I am thinking in the future we shouldn't go to the playground by ourselves.  He preferred just walking around.  I kept thinking to myself that we could have done that at home :)
The 19th of April was Kyle's birthday, so we made him a birthday cake.  Jacen "helped" me!!
Jacen giving Daddy his card :)
Wagon Ride
Jacen has decided that the most fun thing to do is sit in our car and pretend to drive!!!!
He loves to pull the wagon full of cars.
Bubbles are his new favorite outside activity.
He enjoyed his new bubble toys that the grandparents gave him.
Jacen and I went to Science Spectrum on Friday and then again on Saturday with Daddy :)

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I've never taken Owen to the Science Spectrum so maybe we should make that an outing together!! ;)