Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playing, Therapy, Science Spectrum, Second Hair Cuts, and One More Christmas

Jacen loves playing with his cars so much we use other toys as props for car time.   The barn has become his garage for his cars.  The slide is his place to drive the cars up and down. :)
Nathan's therapist showing me another stretch this week!!!!
A friend suggested having Nathan sit supported in the boppy, but it took 2 to work :)
Jacen and I spent our time together on Thursday at Science Spectrum.  We had lots of fun!!!!
I took the boys on Friday to have their 2nd Hair cuts!!!!  They still don't have a lot of hair on top, but the sides and back were getting scruffy :)
My Dad and Stepmom (PawPaw and MiMi) came to visit and bring the boys their Christmas presents!!!!  Thank y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Annalisa & Stuart said...

I love the pics!!! Maybe someday we can meet at the Science Spectrum for a playdate! Jace loves it there. Oh, and the new blog layout is too cute!