Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow, Stroller, Sitting, Smiles, and Siblings

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you that read our blog and are keeping up with our family. We read, appreciate, and cherish each of your comments even though we haven't been responding to them. Thank you for your continued prayers for Nathan and our whole family.

Nathan

Usually around 10pm is when we can find Nathan in a good mood, smiling, and interacting. Kyle got these pictures of him smiling at us while I held him right before his meds. He has such a precious smile.



We are still working on tummy time. He seemed more interested in the toy than at the mirror in front of him.



I am not sure what he is looking at here, but you will notice it still isn't the mirror.



Jacen

I sat Jacen on the bed with me while I folded clothes. I gave him toys to play with, but he wasn't interested in those :)



Since Jacen is sitting better now, I got out the Silly Town toy the boys got for Christmas. He quickly figured out how to make it make noise. He rolled the blue thing and opened and closed the storage part over and over and over.



The next two pictures are of Jacen trying his last fruit, pears. He wasn't sure at first, but quickly decided that he liked them.



Both Boys

I had to include this picture. We were doing tummy time, and Patches wanted to participate :)



Jacen loves to "hold" Nathan's hand.



Both boys practicing sitting. Nathan still has a long way to go, but we practice everyday.



On Wednesday it was very pretty outside, so I took the boys on a walk. They both seemed to enjoy the stroller this time.



Snow

The next day it rained and snowed. There were icicles everywhere. I caught Patches running around in the snow.

3 comments:

Kristin Luft said...

Precious! I love all the new pictures. Both boys are really growing and developing. Thanks for being so good about updating. I love to read your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the boys holding hands. It is precious.

Laci

Davis Family said...

Oh my they are getting so big!! I just want to come & squeeze them!