Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy

So, it's been crazy since arriving home with Nathan. Between the feeding times for both boys, making sure Nathan's feeding pump stays full and dealing with all of Nathan's meds, sometimes I feel like Steph and I are both constantly running. However, it's been good. All of our family has gone home now. We really appreciated their help but Steph and I decided it was about time we got a routine figured out with just the four of us. It's actually been kind of nice. I go back to work on Monday so keep Steph in your prayers.

Oh, and I know I keep promising pictures but it seems like something keeps coming up. I'll do my best to get some up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sherita said...

Steph,
I have thought of you at least a million times! We miss you at school, but you are right where you are supposed to be, doing right what you are supposed to be doing! I will pray for smooth solo sailing and that God continues to give you His wisdom and courage and stength every step of the way.
Love you!

Hutchinson's said...

Prayers are still being lifted for all 4 of you. Kyle, I would not be worrying about pictures or showers for that matter. Yes, we do want to see pictures but spending time with your family is much more important. Enjoy your family...