Monday, January 29, 2018

January 2018 Part 2 - Basketball games, Grandparents, and more!!!

1/11/18 We went to FMS boys basketball games to watch some of my former students including Hayden Cashman!  Trace and Jacen had fun playing video games during the game!  Afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream!
1/13/18 When I am home alone for the weekend because the boys are gone, I have my favorite kind of pizza and cake!!!  Jacen enjoyed playing on the iPad at Grandpa and Mimi's house!
1/17/18 Pastries with Pops Kyle and Jacen style!  They went to Dunkin Donuts!
1/18/18 We went to FMS to see some of my former girls play basketball and cheer!!!
1/19/18 MiMi and Daddy brought Jacen lunch to school!!!
1/20/18 Pokemoning at Texas Tech!  And then we had pizza, ice cream, and game night!

No comments: